Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another Friday...Another Fun Night of Soccer

It was another fun night of soccer last night. We are at the end of our season and finishing up the last round of our tournament. So, last night was a big game for us. If we won (which we did with a score of 2-0, yeah) then we move on to battle it out with the number one team in our division. It turned out to be a really good game for many of our players. I think it was probably one of the best games that I have played in a long time, too. Even many of the guys on my team commented on how good my game was. Wow. That does not happen too often. I usually play where ever I am needed. However last night I was able to play the entire game in my favorite position, on the back line at fullback (defense). I switch back and forth between left and right and occasionally cover for center.

Next week will be our last game until the fall. We will be playing for 1st place in our division. The other team is a tough team and has won all of their games the entire season (that's right even against us). I am sure it will be a challenging game. We will see...

No comments: