Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Being With Family

When asked of Tyler, from the many people that he saw after Christmas, "What was your most favorite gift that you received for Christmas?" he would answer, "Being with family".    Wow! What a response.  The first time I heard him tell someone this I wasn't sure that I heard the entire conversation correctly.  Then, I think it was the next day, someone asked him the same question again.  His answer was the same.  Yep, I did hear him correctly the first time.  What an awesome response from a young kid.  I was and am so proud of him for seeing and realizing that all pleasures are not just found in material things but in things that money can not buy.  You rock, Tyler!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is Amazing!! He has always LOVED being with family!! He does ROCK!! I love him to pieces!!

And Kyle too!! Hee!!!