Saturday, January 23, 2010

55 in 6

I just saw on this blog a video that stated that kids (if on a recommended vaccination schedule) receive a total of about 55 vaccinations by the time they are only 6 years old.  Oh My!! This just screams...."Not Right"!  What have we come to?  Is our nation really that endangered by disease that it has to recommend that many vaccinations for children.  How pathetic!!! What it really screams is...."MONEY!!"  There is more money then we can even imagine that people are pocketing every time a child gets "stuck" with a needle.   It is all about money...NOT PROTECTION!

Really?  Think about it......don't be a lemming!

BTW....this statistic was from the summer of 2008.  I am sure it has increased since then.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Pretty interesting...especially since our grandparents probably didn't get nearly as many when they were growing up.

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day!

The Nassers said...

I'm so glad you posted that. I totally agree! It makes me sick to think of my kids getting ALL of those shots. We are being very cautious with Cole and chosing to do the ones WE feel are necessary.