A lot has happened in the past month. Here are a few things going on here:
- We had an AWESOME and very blessed Christmas
- We had a wonderful time in TX visiting family.
- We are finally moved into our temporary rental home and somewhat settled for now.
- We are back in full swing with our schooling
- Soccer has started again.
- We submitted and had an offer accepted on a new home.
Our visit to TX was one that was well worth the trip. My boys were able to meet some family that they had never met before. It was so cool, but at the same time makes me feel really old because the last time I saw some of the same family members I was just a child and we were all playing together. Now we are all (most anyways) grown and have our own families.Kind of weird to think about.
After returning home I gave the boys a few more days to relax and unwind before hitting the books again. With school also comes soccer. Kyle's team has played 2 games already this year and has won both of the them. One was today and boy was it a nail-bitter! They ended up winning but only in the last couple minuets of the game with a score of 4-3. Kyle had 2 of the goals and one assist. Way to go Kyle!