Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Belated B-day to my oldest, Tyler!

We have been so busy with family visiting that I am just now getting this b-day post up!

Tyler celebrated his 9th birthday on Friday, July 27. This was his official last day of summer vacation. So, not being in school on his b-day made it a really fun day for him. He got to choose from a list of things that he could do for his big day. One of the things that he choose was to play a 9 hole round of golf at one of the many local golf clubs out here. Yes, I took him in the middle of a hot AZ summer day. What love! :) He was so thrilled. It was his first real time to play on a professional PGA golf course. And I have to say that he did great! If I remember correctly he got one par and a couple of bogey's. Pretty good for a 9 year old, if you ask me. Better than I can do, anyway. After golf we came home, cleaned up, opened gifts and then went out for a b-day dinner. His "big" gift was a new golf club set, so I guess you can say that he had a great "golf" birthday.

Happy Birthday, Tyler. I love you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tyler! I sure do love you!!

Aunt Jennifer!!