Sunday, February 21, 2010

Worship and Praise Sunday

This is one of my new favorite songs and thought I would share.  I love the beat of the song, as well as the message in it.  This is the type of song that would go great with a jazz or hip hop type of dance routine. I can just see someone dancing to it in my head.  Maybe I should try being a dance choreographer...awww then again, maybe not. :)

For more Worship and Praise Sunday head on over to Following The Footsteps

Beckah Shae - Here in This Moment






So here I am, ready to have all of you
So here I am, waiting for you

Oh, nothing can change the way I feel when I'm with you 
You give me a peace that surpasses all understanding 
And no one can tell me there's a better place Than with you, you give love everlasting

Oh, here you come (come) with arms open wide (come and fill me) 
Oh, cuz you are the one (you are the one) who fulfills all my desires

chorus
You are Love, you are Life
You're the air that I breathe, you're my day and my night 
You're my Joy, you're my Peace You're the wings for my flight and vision to my sight 
You are Truth, you are Power 
Gave me faith to believe, brought me straight to my knees 
Now I'm standing here in this moment with you 
There's nowhere I'd rather be

Oh, there's only one who can truly satisfy me 
Only You can give me everything that I need 
And as high as the heavens are above the earth 
You show me your love so unconditionally

Oh, here you come (come) with arms open wide (come and fill me) 
Oh, cuz you are the one (you are the one) who can fill me with this fire

chorus

There's nothing that I can do without ya 
I know life only because of your love 
I just can't breathe without ya, I'm so crazy about ya 
And I know love only because of your life 
Oh, you overwhelm me with your love (all your glory overflowing) 
Oh, you overwhelm me, you overwhelm me, you overwhelm me, you overwhelm

chorus

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Agreed, it is a fabulous song! And, you are right about the dance too...hmmmmm :)

Miller Racing Family said...

What a fabulous song. I have never heard it but it does have a fabulous beat. I love the part- Oh, there's only one who can truly satisfy me. Only You can give me everything that I need.
Thanks for sharing this song and have a fabulous week!

Jen said...

I too had never heard of this song but I LOVE it! You are too funny about the dance choreographer! I could definitely see this song being used on one of those dance shows!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Love ya!