Monday, May 11, 2009

Another shut out and a new game of 3 v 3 soccer

Tyler recorded his 8th shut out as a hockey goalie this past week. Yeah Tyler! I am so proud of you!

Also...

This past week, we have gotten to learn and experience a new kind of soccer play (well new to us, not sure how long it has formally been around). Kyle was asked to join what is called a 3v3 soccer team and has already competed in one tournament. One of his friends that he plays club soccer with decided to form and start a team that can compete together. There was a 3v3 tournament this past weekend and Kyle's team ended up taking 2nd place. Not bad for the first time playing. It was so much fun to watch. It is quick, very fast and usually lots of goals. Kyle had 8 goals in 4 games. Way to go Kyle!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow!! look at all your posts!! LOVE IT!! I am so happy for Tyler!! He's really becoming quite the goalie!! And yay to Kyle!! I bet this 3V3 soccer thing is great him!! How fun!

I hope you had a great Mother's day! I thought of you a lot yesterday! Sorry I made you cry!!

Love ya!!!