I have never been one to do these types of things...I guess because for most things in my life I don't usually think about "favorites"(I like a lot of variety and change)...so keeping that in mind for you...here it goes....
1. Favorite TV show: I don't watch all that much tv. Recently, when I have, it has been Big Brother, The Bachelor, NHL Hockey (I typically like the reality shows), does my computer screen count? lol
2. Favorite music: I like A LOT of different types of music. When I am in my car it is usually KLOVE or country. When I am playing around with the kids or on my computer it is usually hip hop/jam music.
3. Favorite color: Green (ok, favorite color is something that has not changed for me since I was a kid.)
4. Five favorite things to do: play soccer, watching kids in their sports games, dates with my hubby, my Bible studies (Precept studies are the best!) and sleeping in!
5. Favorite ice cream: Chocolate with Peanut Butter from Cold Stone!! (me too...funny story with this one....I guess that is another blog:))
6. Stitches: No
7. Broken bones: Yes, collar bone.
8. States I've been to: California, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Nevada, Florida, New York, Massachusetts (drove through others that I can't remember on a road trip when I went to New York and Mass. )
9. Favorite snacks: right now (this is one of those that changes often) cheese and crackers
10. What I'm most proud of: My family
11. Favorite store: Right now...(again this changes often) Kirkland's Home
12. Favorite dog: (My Lady)
So there you have it!
Oh and BTW...this should count for a post on Nov. 2nd (trying maybe to post everyday in Nov.) since I have not even started my day for the 3rd yet! I am a night owl!