Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doggie Shots

So after my big ordeal a couple of days ago with waiting forever to get my dogs shots, I decided just to go to the local vet right down the street and get my doggie's shots there. I originally did not want to go there because it is usually a lot more expensive just to even walk in the door. But...after the other day I just didn't care anymore. So I called yesterday and made the appointment. They were able to get me in right away...TODAY!! I was so pleased.

Here is how the appointment went.....I walked in. I didn't even have to sign in. They called me and my dog by name. (How they new it was us, I am not sure.) I didn't even have a chance to sit down. They called my dog over to the scale (to check her weight) and then we went right into an exam room. We were in there for probably 1 min before the vet assistant walked in. He took Sadie's (my dog) temperature, checked her out a little, talked with me about what we were there for and then left. Before I knew it the door was opening again, this time it was the doctor. He came in with the shots, gave them to Sadie, talked with me a little and then we were on our way. I could not believe it. It was so smooth and easy.

To top it all off, when I went to pay I actually paid less then what I would have paid the other day at the other place. Woo-Hoo Amazing.

I only took one dog in today instead of two because I was not sure what to expect and I was not about to go through another ordeal again with both dogs. I decided to play it safe and just do one at a time. Now I have Annie (the second dog) to get done. You can guess where I am going next time!!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Glad this trip went smoothly for you, and the doggie. What a relief! And less money? That's just a wonderful bonus :)

Jen said...

Yeah I am so glad this time went so well!!

Also I am pleased to know OLD lady was at home enjoying the peace!! I thought for a split second maybe she was no longer with us!! I am so glad
I was wrong!!

Love you

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I'm so glad this time it went better with no rude people and no waiting! I can't imagine all you went through the first time, yuck.