Monday, September 27, 2010

Flagstaff

We went to Flagstaff this past weekend and it was, oh so nice! It is still in the 100's here and to be able to get a little relief from the heat was very much welcomed. We went for one of Kyle's soccer tournaments.  They played 4 games all within a 30-hour time period.  It was a tough tournament with only 1 win out of 4 games.  However, they had to face the #1 and #2 teams in the state, for their age group.  They could have very well beat them both as the scores were within 1 goal during both games.  All the boys on the team seemed to take a pretty good beating through all the games and most of them ended up (from what I know) staying home from school just to recover.   It was some pretty intense and competitive soccer, for sure.   We have another tournament that is only 2 weeks away.  I hope everyone recovers quickly. 

My hubby is the one behind all the pictures.  I will have to see if he can share a few for me to post here. 

No comments: