Sunday, May 9, 2010

W & P Sunday: Addison Road - What do I know of Holy?

I has been a while since I last posted a W&P Sunday song.  I thought that I would get one in today. 

The one that I would like to share is from Addison Road called What do I know of Holy? We were fortunate enough to have this band visit our church this weekend.  They performed a concert last night and then lead us in worship this morning. I have not followed the band that much, although I do listen to and love their songs that are regularly played on KLOVE and Air1.  It is always more special and significant when you can meet and learn more about the people behind the songs. I am sure I will follow them more closely now. They started their band in college and have been together for 10 years. 

This one that I am sharing today is one of my favorites by them.  I did not post the lyrics here as they are in the video. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Chelle said...

Love Addison Road and their music! HOpe you had a good Mother's Day! And, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, it means a lot :)

Jen said...

How Awesome that you got to see them!! You have some amazing things happening at your church!! I saw that the girl from Facts of Life spoke yesterday! How cool is that!!

Love you!! Hope you had a great Mother's day!!