Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time change on clocks...even in AZ...

Yep, that is right...we had to go around and change all the "time zone settings" on all our atomic clocks around the house. We always forget about doing that until we wake up the next morning and get all confused. We thought that we had an extra hour to sleep this morning until we realized we were looking at our atomic clock by the side of our bed. Opps! I had to get my wrist watch just to double check the time and make sure all the clocks were right. We have more atomic clocks than I thought!

5 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

And those are the very clocks the rest of us DON'T have to change!

Chelle said...

That is funny.

Jen said...

Well at least this way you weren't left out of the clock changing party!!

I actually thought to myself on Sunday morning when I woke up OH it's not 5:00 (yep that's right 5 AM!!) it's actually 4! So I rolled over and went to back to sleep later to find out it was in fact 5 because it's an atomic clock and it changed on it's own!!

Patty said...

Hey it's Patty, Jen's friend. I really like the time changes. Even when we lose an hour I like the change. Well...once I get used to it.

Ginger said...

Dude. I set and reset every clock in my freaking house at least once. I couldn't remember what time it was, when I fed the baby last or anything. I was extremely scattered on DST this year. An atomic clock would have greatly helped..