Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Service

Being a part of a rather large church we had the opportunity to attend an Easter service this evening (Saturday) instead of the traditional "Sunday morning". It was an awesome service!

We had the privilege of having Kendall Payne leading us in worship. She has such an amazing voice and is a very talented musician. She has written songs that have been used in numerous films and tv shows. The biggest one is Grey's Anatomy. Her most recent CD is a praise and worship remake.

I would add in some of her songs from YouTube, but being that I don't know how to add those to my blog I will leave it up to you to check her out on YouTube for yourself. Or, you can find her on her web site at www.kendallpayne.com .

One of my favs (that she performed tonight) is a remake of U2's "One". I never really listened to the words of that song before. Great song!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's AWESOME!! You all go to a really great church! I am glad it was a blessing to you!

Kendall Payne has a really great voice!! I'll check out more of songs!

Love you

Jen